the difference between 4 & 5 is huge

It's wild how many things changed from 4 months to 5. Deuce is a baby now. Like a real baby. LOL.

At 4 months, she was starting to roll, sleeping in our room and still swinging in the baby swing.

She has since moved out of our room, sleeps a bit more each night, ditched the swing and the Puj tub, loves hanging on her belly - tries to get herself up on her knees - putting anything and everything into her mouth (including her toes, my favorite milestone!) and sitting unassisted. That is some serious progress in four short weeks.

Here's a pictorial of the last month. She doesn't need much from me anymore, other than milk of course.
blog-deuce-5mo1

blog-deuce-5mo2
I'm not exactly sure what it is about toes in the mouth and babies. It has to be my favorite milestone. I'm not your average bear, I know. I had her on the bed and ran into the other room to grab a diaper. I return to this! It MADE my morning.
blog-deuce-5mo3
The obligatory sibling tub shot.
blog-deuce-5mo4
Tummy time with Gunny. He loves his little sissy.
blog-deuce-5mo5
These two are going to be trouble together.
blog-deuce-5mo6
Big trouble.
blog-deuce-5mo7

I promise to be a better blogger.
I promise to be a better blogger.
I promise to be a better blogger.
I promise to be a better blogger.

We'll see how this goes.

Comments

Jamie said…
That last shot is priceless!! You are such a lucky mommy to have not one but two of the most beautiful little girls ever!!
Abbie Winter said…
I can't get over how much F looks like you!! They are priceless and I want to eat them both!! Can we set G and B up now? You'd be fun in laws!! :)

Popular Posts