potpourri of goodness

I've got a backlog of nonsense to share. Why not just mix it all up right here?

Remember her first day of daycare? This was us then...

And us now! My big girl on her way to her last day at daycare. I can't believe she's closed this chapter in her life. I'm more than amazed by her everyday. I can't wait for her to start up preschool this fall.
IMG_1782
Unrelated to daycare, sure that first picture may be a tinge dark but I've miraculously managed to age 5 years in 2. That's just how talented I am. Oy vey.

She's excited for her last day, too!
IMG_1784

I mentioned we went off to Grandma & Papa's lake for Memorial. G&P were out there enjoying some r&r before the grandkids & granddogs took over Thursday night. We had some fantastic QT before grandma had to go in for surgery the following week. We had such an amazing weekend! Now that I'm thisclose to not being pregnant anymore, we probably won't be back out until I'm cleared from my PP appointment sometime in August.

snuggle bugs. Can you believe she let him share her bed? His snoring doesn't seem to bother her in the slightest. I tried snapping the pic before she woke up but no such luck.
IMG_1821
Me and my heart.
IMG_1831
She digs going fast.
IMG_1837
Me and my babes floating and enjoying our last trip to the lake before BD becomes an outside baby.
IMG_1801
Grandma & baby girl enjoying sun & chips. <3
IMG_1796
I think this wraps up our May. June gloom is here but it's not stopping the madness in these parts - have no fear, we'll have loads of nonsense to share.
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts