Balling it up at 28

28 weeks?!

I think I'm having sticker shock.

This week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


And I thought I was big before....whoa 28week belly. It's like I stuck my thumb in my mouth and blew, right?
I've been told that I'm still really small for being this far along with my second but my hips definitely think otherwise. If I can complain for a minute about pregnancy aches and pains, it's this. My hips are not loving life. My MIL got me signed up in prenatal yoga. I'm hoping it'll help relieve some aches.
BD has not stopped doing somersaults, kicking and jabbing in the past few weeks. I hope s/he gets it out of her/his system within the next 10 weeks :D Here's to hoping!

oh baby.


I don't think there is a smooth transition for this. The pup lost his manhood last week. Poor thing had no idea what was coming to him. I just about freaked out when we put him on the scale, 69lbs!?!!!!! At his last appointment in December, he tipped the scale at 35.2lbs. How could he doubled his size in less than 4 months? At 8 months old, he still has some growing to do....help us.

What a sad face. He pouted for the first 24 hours home.

It's been just over a week and he's back to his chipper self. I don't think we shaved too much of his self confidence away.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts