{thump thump thump}

We're halting in the papaya range for the next few weeks. Apparently, we'll cruise through month five growing from baby papaya to super ripe papaya.





Baby Deuce (BD) is an active little beast and loooow low low. Holy shnikes. This is insanity. I was cooking dinner the other night and I swear the thumping in my pelvis was going to send me over the edge. Apparently, BD's ears are burning because I'm getting a beat down as I type.

Things are great otherwise. Keeping busy and trying to stay sane. Between the pregnancy, puppy, toddler and working I might hit the loony bin before 31 rolls around the corner.

F's 2nd birthday is just a couple weeks away, so her party is on the front burner! We've been practicing making a wish before blowing out the candles. I'm hoping I can capture it on vid to share. It's the cutest thing. Don't hold your breath, I don't want to be responsible for lightheaded readers. Vid and belly shot, on the agenda tomorrow.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts