a prediction or wishful thinking?

I stumbled upon this gem of a website, where Madame Zaritska predicts your birthing experience. LOL. No really, I laughed out loud 'cause I know that my favorite color and the last animal I saw will indicate whether or not I'll be laboring for 2, 10 or 44 hours. Riiight.

The wise old virtual hag, mystical powers and all indicated:
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh 8 pounds 2 ounces, and will be 19 1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some blonde hair.

Some of the predictions I read from participants were in the 40+hour range and babes weighing in at 13lbs. That Madame can be quite the bitch with an awful sense of humor, wouldn't you say? With a fine grain of salt, the madame was kind to me. At least for the time being I like her and her 'prediction'. BONUS: I don't have any 'splaining to do to the hubs for our soon-to-be redheaded bundle of joy.


Off prediction topic, Deuce has been doing the jig all over my bladder today. SHHH, don't tell but I'm embracing this pregnancy this time around. I'm sorta enjoying the movements. I realize it takes some of my hard-mom-edge off but I'm throwing caution to the wind. I do, however, reserve the right to come back in a couple months and complain of lack of sleep for the very same reason I'm smiling right now.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts