A Great Time, No Doubt

What do you say when a great old friend sends you a message asking to take an extra ticket to No Doubt off her hands? Ummm, no brainer...you say yes! So what it was a Tuesday in LA, my reply was an ecstatic YES!

Not only was this a fantastic opportunity to catch up (it's been years since we've had the chance to do so) but we spent many an SB night dancing and singing into wooden spoons. This was the perfect excuse to live vicariously through our college days. The vast majority of my college memories include Jenny and I'm very fortunate to have her as a friend today.
Add coughninecough years and a kid into the equation of jumping, dancing and belting it out with Gwen and I was sore and hoarse for a few days following. I never would have survived a rock star day.
<3 you Ugly! Thanks for the great time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts