All's Fair at the Fair

Nothing says summer quite like a trip to the local fair. I can't remember the last summer we didn't venture over for a least a night. The lights, the rides - no amount of money would entice me to ride (but that's beside the point), the $9 light beer, roasted corn-on-the-cob, fried anything, gorgeous sunsets...ahh, love me some fair. Most importantly, we haven't left the fair without hopping in the photobooth for a quickie times four.

Photobooth pics are tradition. I do have anther with theme and the hubs in the very early dating stages but we have moved 5 times in the past 5 years (although I'm pretty damn sure we aren't picking up and hauling out anytime soon)...so it's got to be in a box somewhere. If I stumble upon it, I promise to update it because I know your sitting there with bated breath. But we're pretty cute, wouldn't you say??

Comments

Popular Posts